Our Trip Planning section makes your trip to Northern Plains Outfitters easy.
Here are a few additional links to more information. If we've left something out, don't hesitate to contact us. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about hunting with us here at Northern Plains Outfitters!
Airport Transportation to and from the Aberdeen, SD (ABR) airport is included in all hunting packages. If flying into any other airports, you are responsible for your own transportation to and from the Lodge.
The Northern Plains Outfitters lodge is located in Athol, South Dakota - only a few miles from Aberdeen, SD.
- View Aberdeen Attractions - College football games, county fairs, golf courses, yellowstone trail, etc.
- View Aberdeen Dining & Nightlife - Bars, Dining, and other attractions
- Weather Underground
- Weather Channel
- KSFY - Local Station
- KELO - Local Station
For more information on the Rules & Regulations, or to apply online for a Hunting license, visit the link below. If you have any questions once you are at the site, please feel free to contact Shannon at 605-380-9971 and he will be happy to help you with your license application.
* Items below can be purchased at Northern Plains Outfitter's Pro Shop
- Blaze Orange Vest or Jacket *
- Briar Proof Pants or Chaps
- Shooting Gloves *
- Shooting/Safety Glasses (Required) *
- Small Game License *
- A Good Pair of Boots
- Cooler for Birds
- Electric Collar and Leash When Bringing Your Own Dog
- Dog Food and Bowls
- Sharp Broadheads
- Good Camo Clothing
- Scent Containment Clothing if Possible
- Scent Eliminator Spray *
- Deer Scent *
- Face Mask or Face Paint
- Gloves *
- Warm Hat *
- Warm Boots
- Treestand Seat Cushion *