July through – August
HUNTING GUIDE SCHOOL
Course Information for 2020 along with Dates are below.
- Arrive July 26th, School July 27th thru the morning of August 1st, depart
- Arrive August 16th, School August 17th thru the morning of August 22nd, depart – SOLD OUT
Each course will last 6 Days, starting with an orientation/tour on the arrival day. We keep class sizes small to make sure we provide individual attention to everyone. Upon completion of the course, you will leave with extensive knowledge of the profession and everything that is required to be successful in a Guiding/Outfitting industry. Below are some of the aspects we will cover during your stay.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
REQUEST A CALL
- Qualifications and Skills needed to become a Guide
- Where to Hunt Geographically
- Guiding Clients
- Dog Training/Handling
- Laws, Rules, Ethics, & Responsibilities
- Landowner Relations
- Career Development
- Personal Appearance, People Skills, Work Ethic
- Health & Safety
- Equipment/Clothing Review
- Care of Game/Game Cleaning
- Gun Safety
- Starting your Own Business – Funding, Equipment, Employees, Licenses, Insurance, Marketing, Business Structure, Accounting, Office Management
- Gear Discounts
- Job Placement
- Upland Training includes: Nature and Behavior of Upland Birds with and Emphasis on Pheasants, Upland Hunting Skills, Raising Captive Game Birds, and Sporting Clays
- Waterfowl Training includes: Nature and Behavior of Ducks and Geese, Waterfowl Hunting Skills, etc.
- Whitetail Training includes: Nature and Behavior of Deer, Deer Management, and Deer Hunting Skills
Adult & Youth
youth starting at
Adults – $1,090
Learn to Hunt
A 4 day course that will focus on all aspects (non-business) of Upland, Waterfowl, and Deer Hunting. This is great for the youth or adult hunter looking to get into the world of hunting. Open to all 12 years of age or older. Those that are between 12-17 years of age fall in the youth category.
- Dates Yet To Be Determined
What is Included With Your School
- All Lodging (You will stay in your own room)
- Food (3 Meals each day)
- Supplies (All Learning Materials)
- Use of our Firearms during Field Study (Shells Provided)
- Field Transportation
A deposit of $300 is required to reserve your spot for the week you choose. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.