Oct 17, 2020
Sep 1, 2020
Aberdeen Area Attractions
What to do when your not hunting?!
The Northern Plains Outfitters lodge is located in Athol, South Dakota – only a few miles from Aberdeen, SD.
- View Aberdeen Attractions – College football games, county fairs, golf courses, Yellowstone trail, etc.
- View Aberdeen Dining & Nightlife – Bars, Dining, and other attractions
- Weather Underground
- Weather Channel
- KSFY – Local Station
- KELO – Local Station
For more information on the Rules & Regulations, or to apply online for a Hunting license, visit the link below. If you have any questions once you are at the site, please feel free to contact Shannon at 605-380-9971 and he will be happy to help you with your license application.
* Items below can be purchased at Northern Plains Outfitter’s Pro Shop
- Blaze Orange Vest or Jacket *
- Briar Proof Pants or Chaps
- Shooting Gloves *
- Shooting/Safety Glasses (Required) *
- Small Game License *
- A Good Pair of Boots
- Cooler for Birds
- Electric Collar and Leash When Bringing Your Own Dog
- Dog Food and Bowls
- Arrows – Sharp Broadheads
- Good Camo Clothing – Scent Containment if Possible
- Scent Eliminator Spray *
- Deer Scent *
- Face Mask or Face Paint
- Gloves * – Warm Hat * – Warm Boots
- Treestand Seat Cushion *